Thursday, September 04, 2008

And Then the Slate was Blank

"There is danger in theoretical speculation of battle, in prejudice, in false reasoning, in pride, in braggadocio. There is one safe resource, the return to nature..."

Well, welcome back to my "new" blog. I put the word new in parenthesis because of the revamping of the site. I've said so many times that I will continue to update this site. Finally I realized that everytime I come to this boring bland site I just got frustrated with my own in adeqacies and lack of writing. So, like my mind I felt like this site needed a "spring clean." The spring clean just happened to not come until late summer.
This week I will be posting quotes and segments of things I have been reading. Some of the material will be light-hearted, some fun, and others thought provoking. So, welcome back as I welcome myself back. The above quote is from French military theorist Colonel Ardant du Picq. It was something compelling and thought provoking I came across this summer. More stuff on the way....

No comments: